- Dr Beckman Colour Run Remover. This color run remover is specially formulated to remove unwanted dyes, restoring your garments like new.
- 1 x 75g Sachet — Rescues clothes ruined by color runs — Specially formulated to remove unwanted dyes — Hand or machine use.
- Always complete a colorfastness test before use, and follow instructions on garment’s wash care label.
- In a Container: (preferably airtight). Carefully cut open the sachet and completely dissolve the powder in approx. 6 liters of the hottest water the fabric care label will allow. Add up to 1.5kg of discolored washing and submerge fully. Do not add any detergent. Cover the container & allow to soak for at least 4 hours. For best results, with tough color runs and / or low temperatures, allow washing to soak overnight, for up to 24 hours.
- In Washing Machine: Load the drum with up to 3kg of discolored washing. Carefully cut open the sachet and pour the contents into the detergent drawer. Select the maximum allowable temperature as stated on the care label. Do not add detergent. Commence the main wash cycle, without using economy, per-wash or time delay cycles.